THE GRAND HOUSE : DESIGN COMPETITION
'The Grand House' design competition aims to generate new ideas and proposals for the construction and delivery of a new house and its setting on a former site provided by us. The design responses should demonstrate a concept of beauty whilst providing a home that responds to the brief, from concepts to details.
The proposals should seek to be aesthetically pleasing, enhanced through design concepts and material use among other considerations. It is imperative that whilst each submission should embody a form of beauty, they should also address its capability of adapting for the changing needs of its users.
'The Grand House' will be inhabited by a family of 5, to include 4 adults and 1 child, it will also need to accommodate guests. The House will be built on plot size of 9000 Sq Ft having 3 floors of 5500-6000 Sq Ft each The full brief with exact site dimensions, location and requirements will be provided at the end of early registration date so that every team has equal time to design 'The Grand House'.
· June 15, 2019 – Competition announcement and registration opens.
· June 20, 2019 – Early registration deadline
· July 6, 2019 – Late registration deadline
· August 15, 2019 – Project submission deadline
· August 30, 2019 – Winners’ announcement
· The registration number is the only means of identification.
· The official language of the competition is English.
· RHA PRAXIS INITIATIVE as the competition organizer, reserves the right to modify the competition schedule if deemed necessary.
· Entrants will be disqualified if any of the competition rules are not considered.
· Participation assumes acceptance of the regulations.
· The design should include conceptual plan, elevation and section. A 3D view will be appreciated but is not mandatory. Submission will be online in CAD format (key plan & elevation) to avoid any copying of designs from the internet, rest files can be in pdf, ppt etc. as per participants comfort. Entrants may assume a judge will discuss the design on Skype or telephone. Submission will be online via email.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES THEN FEEL FREE TO WRITE US ON email@example.com or interact with us instantly on WHATSAPP HELPLINE 24x7 at +91 9999265607
Copyright © 2019 RHA PRAXIS INITIATIVE® . All rights reserved.